Schedule a Speaker
Presenters are available on a variety of topics for schools (classrooms or assemblies) and for your business, civic group, agency or organization.
Sample topics include:
- Latest drug or alcohol abuse trends in Yavapai County
- Information on specific drugs for both youth and adults, such as spice/K2, ecstasy, prescription medication abuse, heroin, meth, marijuana, alcohol, inhalants, and over-the-counter medications.
- First-hand stories of addiction and recovery, directly from those affected
- For Youth – What are the risks; a medical perspective
- Help for Parents
- MATFORCE Projects, Progress and Challenges
- Training for teachers, staff or vendors
Presentations are available for all areas of Yavapai County in Arizona. No group is too large or small. We can customize presentations to meet the needs and interests of your group or school.
To schedule a presenter email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you call MATFORCE at (928) 708-0100.
Note: MATFORCE Speakers are available for Yavapai County locations only, unless special arrangements are made. Please contact MATFORCE for more information.