From Inmate to Citizen
Understanding the excitement, fear, and challenges when transitioning from prison into the community
Do you have a loved one who is incarcerated? Incarceration affects the incarcerated individual and their loved ones after release.
- Difficulties people experience transitioning from prison into the community
- The different thinking and processing skills between someone who is incarcerated and someone who is not
- Identify differences in prison culture and daily life
- Increase awareness about generational trauma
- Keys to successful reintegration
- How to communicate with returning individuals
- How we, as a community, can help individuals return home successfully
Offering both in-person and virtual options!
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 | 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm | In-Person: Yavapai College – Prescott Campus, 1100 E. Sheldon St. Bldg. 03-119 | Virtual (Zoom): Register Here
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 | 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm | In-Person: Yavapai College – Prescott Campus, 1100 E. Sheldon St. Bldg. 03-119 | Virtual (Zoom): Register Here
Questions? Contact info@YavapaiReentryProject.org or (928) 708-0100